Sign Up to Be a Vendor at SPOOKtacular
Showcase your services to 5,000+ of your neighbors!
Sunset Zoo’s annual trick-or-treat extravaganza, SPOOKtacular, is a favorite among local families. Over the two days, the Zoo
welcomes 5,000+ community members. And we’re looking for you—local businesses and non-profits—to serve as candy booth
vendors. We’ll keep you stocked on candy and potential customers, as you staff your booth and provide information about your
organization to 5,000+ guests...and have a little fall fun, of course!
2017 Event Dates & Times
Saturday, October 28 & Sunday, October 29| Open Noon to 4:30pm Each DayThe Zoo is open for booth setup from 10am—11:45am and tear down from 4:30pm—5:30pm both days.
What's included/involved in a booth?
- One 8-foot table & two folding chairs OR register for a limited “trunk-or-treat” space to use your organization’s vehicle for your SPOOKtacular booth. Need access to electricity or extra chairs? Let us know on the registration form.
- Candy for the entire weekend. We buy in bulk to keep things the least expensive for you.
- You’re responsible for staffing your booth. And don’t forget to decorate your space a little, guests love it!
- We encourage you to share brochures, giveaways, etc. to promote your organization. Just remember, handing out candy is number one priority for SPOOKtacular.
What promotional perks do candy vendors receive?
- Front-row seat to interact with 5,000+ community members over the weekend.
- Company logo listed on the SPOOKtacular event page at SunsetZoo.com.
- Social media mentions leading up to the event on the Zoo’s facebook (10,000+ likes) and twitter (2,000+ followers) accounts.
- Company name included in event press release and other event marketing materials as space allows.
Candy Booth Fees
We offer several registration levels depending on your availability over the two-day event. Registration fees allow us to purchase candy in bulk and leverage the best prices for you! Plus, we'll keep you stocked the entire weekend. So no emergency candy runs for you!
- $200 | Two-day registration for Saturday 10/28 & Sunday 10/29
- $125 | One-day registration for Saturday, 10/28 (limited to 30 booths/day)
- $125 | One-day registration for Sunday, 10/29 (limited to 30 booths/day)
If weather is not a factor, attendance is usually equally split between Saturday and Sunday. Vendors can expect to see roughly 2,500 community members each day.
Download the Candy Vendor Registration Form and return the completed document, along with your booth registration fee, to the Zoo by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2017:
How To Register
Sunset Zoo / SPOOKtacular 2017
2333 Oak Street
Manhattan, KS 66502
Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax it to: 785.587.2730
Questions?Contact the Zoo's Marketing Team and they'll be happy to provide you with all the SPOOKtacular details!
Courtney Dehn | Event and Guest Services Manager
email@example.com | 785.587.2737
Rachel Herrod | Marketing and Development Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | 785.587.2737